September 25, 2012

My first make up 2009 =D

I'm so lazy to keep all my photos in my lappie according to different folders and nicely named..
usually I just drag everything from camera and drop them on the desktop.. mission accomplished!
And the boyfie always nagged me about that coz he can't find the folders and pictures he wanted from my lappie, coz they were all over the desktop lol..

So today, while i was organizing my photos..
I found some old pictures from 3 years ago.. even way before I started to blog!

It inspired me to write this blog post, coz I found the picture of my very very very first make up! =D
I used to be the girl with no sense towards girls stuff, and I'm kinda boyish too!
Coz while teenage girls are working hard to be pretty, and I am out there, playing basketball with the guys and sweating under the hot sun.. which also explains why I'm more muscular than normal girls now lol..

and one day, I came across a bookshop, I saw a Japanese magazine named Popteen, and the girl on the cover page was Hoshino Kana..
I stood there and stunned.. no joke..
how can a girl be so pretty!! envy to the max!!
without second thought, I bought the magazine and started to grow interest in make up =)

and my very very very first makeup was during my first day of college aka 18 years old..
but it was an epic fail..
the proof is here tadaaahhhh!
the consequences of too much UV.. so my skin is like 2 tones darker than usual haha..
see nothing but a piece of charcoal! and mom, aunt and friends teased me, saying that I look like an ah gua & she-male = =
I can't believe that people are really mean sometimes..
maybe I really looked bad that time with the messy makeup, and WWE-wrestlers-look-alike-eyebrows..


oh, I also found a picture of my cosmetics items that time, majorities are majorlica majorca, Kate, Etude house, Silky girl, and Maybelline..
and of course the number of makeup items I have have grown by 100 times now!
no la, bluffing only, maybe grown by 10 times I guess LOL!


and these are some of the old pictures I found too =)
I really tried hard to look for the style which suits me..
many experiments going on that time haha..


purple eyeshadow

fugly false lashes no.1

fugly false lashes no. 2

fugly false lashes no. 3

- year 2010 -
(and this is the year I realized the power of contact lens *grins*)
I think there is some improvement?
coz my makeup is not that heavy, and moving towards natural look..



and sometimes I don't even use eyeliner, just mascaras to create a light and natural makeup.. =)

I don't think I'm gonna show pictures of last year, coz if I do, this blog post will be overloaded by vain pics of me! lol!

how should I express my passion towards makeup?
It's like a magic to me, makeup actually enhance the features of your face, and it really help in boosting confidence!
and I even do makeups on my friends, coz it's really fun to draw on other people's face instead of mine only lol..
read my makeover session for friends here =)
the result is not really that satisfying but it is my very first time........
so who's gonna be my next guinea pig??
I'm so ready now!!! haha..

but in a bad way, some guys think that makeup is an evil thingy to do, coz they think that makeup is a crime of cheating people! no joke..
It's like a witch wearing a princess' mask wtf..
I always hear friends around me (especially boys) saying that, natural is beauty! but still, they like to see pretty girls on Facebook with superb heavy makeup lol..
therefore hypotheses is rejected!

anyway, personally I don't really prefer heavy makeup too..
I love natural makeups, which people can still recognise me after I remove all the powder on my face..

and recently, most of my daily makeups were very light..
champagne colour eyeshadow x brown eyeliner x brown mascaras 
the items I used on my eyes are mainly from Dolly Wink by Tsubasa!
I blogged about the new brown eyeliner and brown mascara before, check it out =)

Lastly, my makeup of the day with no edits =)



that's all for today~
thanks for reading and good night 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...