October 9, 2012

Dinner at Jake's Charbroil Steaks @ Starhill

It felt so boring when a person has so limited choice of places for dinner.
And I realized that me and boyfie always had sushi and ramen as dinner, like 3 out of 5 times lol. Coz this is probably the only food we can sit down and eat happily together lol.
What to do? He likes Chinese cuisine and I like Western cuisine =x

That day I came across Vkeong's food  blog and saw him recommended this restaurant - Jake's Charbroil Steak for steak lovers like me.
and the steak reaaally looked delicious to me *drools*
I showed it to boyfie and can't believe he agreed to go. he must be in a very good mood lol..

- before dinner -

Ok, this is my first attempt in red lips.
Wanted to have red red lips so long time ago, but no guts at all coz it's really hard to find the red lips look which really match on me.
Red lips can either make you look classy or hot/sexy or otherwise trashy =\


hope this doesn't make me look like something else.
I don't want the color of my lips and eyes clashes, so I used very light creamy beige eyeshadow on my eyes so that the focus would be on my red lips.
honestly I edited the colour to sharpen the effect, but no photoshop lah. I don't know how to photoshop =/



but I think I look like idontknowwhat..
I really don't know....... and I wanna look cool, but ended up looking fierce like wanna kill somebody!
anyway, back to dinner~

- dinner time -
Yay! We are here!
Jake's Charbroil Steak @ Starhill 
Vkeong went to the Damansara outlet, but we're so lazy to jam all the way to Damansara, so we decided to go near!
I really like their native American theme even though the staffs there were dressed up like cowboy lol.




I had their Australian grain-feed ribeye steak, medium rare.
The meat was really tender and juicy~



and Chicken Bombay for boyfie 



- after dinner -

overall rating  out of 5. 
coz I had even better ones before. like Meatworks.
but this is kinda my personal preference, if you think the other way. =)

my red lips faded after dinner, so I cleaned it up.
this is ootd =)
forever21 top, no brand skirt, Aldo bag, Charles&Keith sandals

silver wing ear stud, a gift from friend.
I really liked it a lot coz it's so cute =)))

not forget to camwhore with the boy..
he doesn't like to take picture alone, but he likes to take picture together with me lol.
I think his camwhore skills level up dy level 10 to level 18, coz I told him which angle your face looks the slimmest haha.



Lastly, end this post with a kiss 
and thanks boyfie for accompanying me for the dinner *huggies*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...