July 16, 2012

new! Dolly Wink Liquid & Pencil Eyeliner 2

While I was reading Tsu-chan's blog today, and guess what....
Dolly Wink have refreshed their product line of eyeliner and mascara and started selling on 12 July 2012~

According to the website, they have changed the packaging of the liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner, and renamed them.. But they did not change or modify the product which was rather sad to me, as I expected some surprise from Dolly Wink..

But it's okay, I still love the liquid eyeliner, I always use it for a quick make-up before heading out, and to create a thin and defined eye line for my eye-make..
very handy to use, especially for people who have shaky hands like me =)

and most importantly.. it is not easy to smudge under the hot sun..


So, these are the new packaging~
Instead of using the ribbon x pink on the packaging, Tsu-chan used flowers x baby colours this time..
soft and natural feeling 

Liquid eyeliner 2: Deep Black
Liquid eyeliner 2: Brown

Pencil Eyeliner 2: Black
Pencil Eyeliner 2: Brown

Another good news is, Dolly Wink have launched another new product, and it is highly recommended by Tsu-chan herself, which is the brown mascaras =)

Brown mascara: Long
Brown mascara: Volume


it is a must-get to me, but unfortunately I'm not sure whether I could get it from the shops in Malaysia, because the production is limited.. if not, i would need to purchase via online sigh.. lazy me.. > <

In the photos below, Tsu-chan demonstrated the use of brown eyeliner and brown mascara to create a soft and girlish look 
It is one of my favourite makeup from Tsu-chan as I am a huge fan of natural dolly eye with minimal make-up =)



After Dolly Wink have launched the new product, we could expect the stock to arrive Malaysia anytime, hopefully in 1 month time, coz I can't wait to try the brown eyeliner x brown mascara look 

Til then, I would need to wait patiently =)))

p/s this is not an ad, it is purely my own personal opinions and reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...