September 18, 2012

NuffnangX Social Blog Stalker

A good news for bloggers and also blog readers!

Nuffnang launched their new app today - NuffnangX and it's available in Apple iTunes store now!

It's a social app which allow blogger community to communicate and interact with each other..
Readers can follow, favourite, comment or share the blog posts of their favourite bloggers, which personally I think it's similar to how we use Instagram =)

It's super easy to use, just need to download, sign in using Facebook or email, type your favourite blog's URL and click follow, then we all can start to stalk each other's blog *grins*



Oh, if you are a blogger, you will need to claim your blog first..
At first I was struggling how to add my blog to my NuffnangX account, and then I figured it out *clap hands*

After you have signed in, click on the orange tab on the left sidebar.
Type in your blog URL.

There is a set of codes generated for you, copy and paste the codes onto your blog.



Lastly click verify and done.
You can start to invite your readers to follow you now =)

Lastly, remember to follow my blog or follow me on NuffnangX too..
Readers are my source of motivation to blog =)

I really enjoyed blogging!

lol..

that's all for now~
gotta go now Okgoodnightbyebye xD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...