December 10, 2012

Starstruck! Met Chessie at Foruchizu ♥

A short update for today!
I passed by ladies department @ Isetan KLCC yesterday while I'm looking for washroom lolwtf, then I saw someone super familiar standing in front of a fitting room, for 30 secs I can't believe what am I seeing........... It's Cheesie!! #starstruck!
Then only I can recall Cheesie and Audrey opened a store - Foruchizu recently.
and I'm there!

I never expect that I could see her in real person coz I always thought that I could only see her from the computer screen..
She's fashion inspiration for many people including me 

So happy to see her!
She's so pretty and I love her spidey legs so much! ME WANTTTT!
look at my fat round breadface LOL! #bangwall




bought a lovely baby pink top from Foruchizu, love to max!
only managed to get one item coz I don't wanna spend all my money before I go Bangkok! lolllll..
definitely gonna visit again next time!

Front

Back

Foruchizu by Cheesie and Aud =)

wearing the pink top, matching with a skinny jeans and simple accesories =)
p/s ignore my messy background and most importantly ignore my fats thankyou


and the sweetie pie look is completed by matching a pair Strawberries slippers lol!!
no la just jk, I'm not wearing shoes in my room, this is my bedroom slippers =D

ending my short post with a vain selca pic =)
Remember to support Cheesie's and Audrey's Foruchizu at Isetan, KLCC today!
the store is open til 3 Jan only, be fast!
that's all for today!
goodnight and byeeeeeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...