April 2, 2012

Behind the Scenes: April Fools' Makeover! ♥

Had a little makeover session with my dear buddies yesterday - April Fools!
We have planned to do this coz all the girls wanted to see a different look of themselves right?
I was in-charged of the make-up, it was so challenging and I was nervous to the max! coz I'm afraid that I might screw up the whole makeover session.. =x

These are some of the photos taken, but I'm still waiting for the actual photos to be edited and adding on some cool effects, excited excited excited excited....!
but I have some photos behind the scenes while waiting for Sze Kei a.k.a sour ice-cream to get ready the photos~
Please enjoy =DD



everything begins with zero, and the story starts here~



















lastly, we are done!! 



how was it? > <
lol.. please do leave comments so that I could improve more! hehe..
here are some of the actual photos in the camera haha =]
and they are still in progress to be edited... can't wait to see!





that's all for today~~
stay tuned for the next update thanksss 
p/s I love you guys sooooo much Best Friends Forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...