September 29, 2012

TGIF ♥

I can't believe that I have survived the weekdays and made it to the weekends lol..
I don't really like Fridays for this year, coz most of my assignments' due dates were on Fridays, which including next Friday and the following Friday sighhhhh..

So ahem, today I'm a happy girl coz I have completed my first major assignment.. and another 3 are coming..
Life is so depressed when u wanna sleep but the assignments keep floating in your head, and when u wanna do assignments but u are so damn sleepy..
I think I have phobia towards assignment after 3 years in university.. =\

Okay I gotta stop this assignment thingy and blog about my happy day.
We went to Pavillion again..
Coz I found that the only ways that I could release the stress are, sleep like dead and shopping!!
So~ not sleep means shop!!
Skin is soooo damn dry coz I have not sleep for 1 day for the ******* assignment!
*vulgar words in my head now*


Went there around 8, me and boyfie had Ramen as dinner again at Santouka.
One of the nice Ramen I could spot so far.. Need to explore more and hunt for the best Ramen in KL!



my miso ramen.
actually this was snapped after I had 1 bite lol.
totally forgotten about it haha.



random selca with the boyfie.
hair looked extra yellowish under the light =/




We have so limited time to shop after dinner..
Rushed to Victoria's Secret to get something I have craved for months..
This is VS' second outlet in Malaysia, the first outlet was in KLIA so damn far! which demotivated me to go there.
So I'm really glad that, they opened another outlet in KL area, I can go there whenever I wanted to =)
I really liked the layout of the shop, and I can already smelled Victoria's Secret Angel from meters away! Lol..



i iz happy girl haha.
guess what I have bought? read on.



Fat girl in the pic (not chubby, is fat!) lol.


Does this angle makes me look slimmer? And taller??
Ok I know it doesn't..
It's really hard for me to slim down my thighs and butt lo..

simple OOTD
H&M basic tee, Romp jeans, Charles & Keith heels and bag



Oh, went to H&M too, but I didn't go in, coz its still packed with crowd since the first day of grand opening!
And the queue at fitting room is just killing! Lol..
Gotta pick another day, maybe Monday morning? I believe less people will go during that time right? so that the fitting room belongs to me!! *grins*
But seriously, H&M is awesome! Bought a blouse and a skirt the other day, love to the max!


home sweet home!

Planned to buy Secret Charm body lotion coz it was one of the popular product used by my idol, but after I tested it, I decided to go for Bombshell lotion instead.
I prefer something which is not too strong in smell, and Victoria's Secret Bombshell lotion is just so me =)




smells so good ok??
definitely a sweet dream tonight, can finally sleep without thinking of bloody assignment!!
need to really sleep earlier, skin is in very bad condition now =/


alright, that's all for today~
good night and thanks for reading =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...