May 10, 2010

dedicated to you, you and you..

tired................
havent start my first class but im already half dead..
feel like my eyeballs are going to roll out anytime..
should sleep earlier yesterday..

its really an emo and shitty day..
no appetite..
dont feel like moving myself..
and felt ill for the whole damn day..

but i still managed to keep myself in one piece..

not until when i see her crying in front of me..
mentally brokedown together with her..
feel bad to see her crying because of me..
i dont want anybody to cry because of my damn stuffs..
i will never blame anybody and you are always my good friend..

for another person..
she doesnt need to take all the responsibilities..
its not her fault..
dont deny your true self because of me..
i will be just fine..
i do believe that mic is real and always in your heart..

i really dont like to choose between all my precious in my life..
so, just let it be..

but no matter what happens,
the truth that i love u will never change..
and it is always in my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...