December 3, 2012

Menya Musashi! @ 1Utama

It's midnight blogging timeeeeeeee!
actually I'm super sleepy now but I gotta do this now before I forget about it again.

oh by the way it's December alreadyyyyy! Which means the dooms day is just 19 days away if and only if the Mayan prophecies are true
I sorta believe it (like 70% lol) after I've got freaked out by those insane maths, calculations, science, formulas, explanation and bla bla bla to prove the dooms day thingy. nooooooooo I don't wanna die at the age of 21!!!! lol..
But what do y'all think? Do you think the world is really gonna end on 21st Dec??
I had some feeling that something extraordinary might happen on that day and I really don't wanna guess about it.
I still wanna celebrate Christmas so I hope for nothing happen and life goes on as usual =)

So today I'mma share some really nice food I've had few days back lol.

I've been addicted to ramen since I started to watch Naruto, he always had that Char Siew Misho Ramen from Ichiraku, which tempted me to hunt for similar ramen I could get in KL area.
And so I found this, Menya Musashi!!
Japanese restaurant which serves one of the best ramen in town!
see le bf's eyes open so big means he's excited for the ramen also lol.

Fyi there are two outlets, one is at Jalan P. Ramlee, and another is located at Isetan Paradise @ 1Utama.
Both of the outlets are offering similar menu, but Jalan P. Ramlee outlet offered Halal food only, which means you get to enjoy their chicken ramen, otherwise, you could go 1Utama outlet if you are craving for typical pork ramen with chunks of mouth-watering char siew =)

We went to the 1Utama outlet, because we are not so used to chicken char siew, and so we are here!
Menya Musashi put their menu outside the restaurant because everybody gotta order and pay up first before you sit down. kinda funny, it's like we all gonna run away with the bowl of char siew ramen.


While waiting for them to order, I took some pictures of the environment. I really like the design and concept of Menya Musashi, can see Samurai decorations everywhere! and most importantly, the staffs are really friendly and provide good services!

candid shot
I was so focus in taking picture of the exterior, I didn't notice two person were caught on my camera too, smiling so happy somemore haha.

camwhore with Samurai-san, I don't know what's his name, I'm just giving random names lol.


This is how the interior looks like.
the restaurant is really clean, which kinda opposed to my expectations, coz I thought that ramen restaurant would feel greasy in the air, some soup stains on the table etc... but no, the restaurant is really clean and hygiene too!





Aka Musashi Ramen, one of the must-try item offered by Menya Musashi!
I kinda regretted that I didn't order this coz I thought of trying the miso ramen first =/
this is super niceeeeeee though it was rather spicy =D
Definitely gonna try this during my next visit!

Shinjuku Musashi Tsukemen.
Look at the amount of the seaweed lol can't even see the bottom.
For tsukemen, the soup is prepared in a separate bowl, dip the ramen in the soup to eat, people don't really drink the soup coz the soup is way too salty to be drank =)








Aka Char Siew Men
Naoko-chan's all time favourite^^

Musashi Miso Ramen for boyfie

Musashi Miso Ramen for me too without spring onions! I don't like spring onions coz they tasted so weird ok?! lol..

they even have samurai decoration on the bowl so cuteeee =)



le selca time!!
my makan-makan kaki Naoko-chan and Zhi Kang

Xiao Ru
sluuuuuuurrrrppp!!

me and boyfie =)
botfie looks like a kid here and I looked like a pedophile = =
so happy to eat my ramen! =D

Ahhhhhh look at the char siew I'm drooling dyyyyy! I wanna eat again!!!!!

Naoko-chan was showing off her huge chunk of char siew
but seriously this is the biggest piece of char siew I ever had among all the ramens I ever had! 
no joke!

alright selca time is over
everybody started to eat ramen quietly. aren't we supposed to eat the ramen loud? coz I thought it's a manner when having ramen, it shows the chef that their ramen is tasty and nice to eat.
but anyway this is Malaysia, nobody cares?
I think I'm the only one slurping the ramen like nobody else exists. lol.

gochisosama deshita!!
finished the big bowl of ramen!!

did I managed to make you hungry? then head to Menya Musashi now!! =D
no??? then close this page lollllllllll.

lastly a selca of myself =) #vain #vain & #vain

p/s if you are reading this, maybe you can noticed that 60% of the photos from my previous entries were gone.
ALL GONE! fmllllllllllllll u know.
because of the stupid Picasa Web Album.. or maybe I'm the only one being stupid enough to accidentally deleted most of my photos?? aiks.
Some more, more people read my blog when I deleted all my photos idunnowhy, such strange phenomenon.

anyway, sorry for readers who are reading blank posts.
I will try my very best to recover the previous posts!
Sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy > <

that's all for today!
byeeeeeeee :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...