September 10, 2012

Pores-no-more Make up!

I am always having problem with my face =/
I mean, people around me always comment that I have big and visible pores when they saw my naked face.. sad!
Til now I'm still regretted that, why didn't I take good care of my face 9 years ago???!!! and bla bla bla and bla bla bla.......
and I ended up with fugly pores on my face now.. which is super difficult to apply any liquid foundation & powder due to uneven surface..


But luckily I found this!
RMK Smoothing Polished Base!
It is actually a pore-minimizing base for the concerned area, to create a smooth finish for your make up!
Apply after skin care and before makeup base.



Step 1:
I started up with naked face. you can actually see how serious the pores on my face and pls ignore the pimple on my nose lol.
Apply toner, serum and moisturizer.


Step 2:
Apply sufficient amount of RMK Smoothing Polished Base on the concerned area.


The polished base is not BB cream or foundation, so it appears colourless after applying.
The moment applying the base, it is slightly sticky and greasy
Leave it for couple of seconds, it will dry up. If still greasy, try tapping some face/mineral powder to dry it up.
Overall my face felt much more smoother now!


Step 3:
Apply concealer to cover the dark eye circles and uneven skin tone.


There it is!
skin looks much more healthier and smoother now =)


Step 4:
Put on make up for eyes


Remember to define the eyebrows =)
I also did some touch up on my cheek colours, highlight & shading to finish the look.


DONE~
my pores-no-more make up 
and ready to go! =)




of course, make-up is just cover up the hideous pores temporarily..
the most important still, gonna take very very very good care of my face!
drink more water, consume less-oily food and sleep early~

that's all for today, thanks for reading~
stay tuned for more updates ya =)
good nightssss~

3 comments:

  1. No wonder so many guys online got cheated by make up n camera angle

    By /k/ HS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. Make up is to enhance the face features, doesn't make me another person..
      And I admit that I do not have nice baby skin, which means I'm not cheating anybody =)
      Thanks for reading ya~

      Delete
  2. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day too =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...