October 1, 2012

October, treat me well =)

Time passes so fast and when I realized, it's already October.
I was thinking, what did I actually do for the past 9 months besides work, assignments and sleep?
I did something, but brain stuck suddenly can't recall anything now = =


Honestly, I didn't have much thing to write now.
I just feel like blogging on the first day of October 
My mind is kinda empty coz it's empty. lol. I think I know why.The 15 pages yet-to-be-done-assignment is so disturbing.

I'm gonna write about my To-Do-List for October in this post.
Starting with...........

1) Resident Evil 6 on PS3!!!


I have already tried out the game demo, I liked the Leon campaign the most as compared to Chris and Jake, hopefully they would fix the bugs asap.
The official game launch is on 4 October 2012, and I'm so ready for this now!!
I think I'm gonna have sleepless nights again when I got the game gotta prepare myself loads of redbull supply*roar*!

2) Paranormal Activity 4


Yeap, the movie Paranormal Activity 4 is on screen by end of this month.
But the actual date is yet to be confirmed..
GSC y u no faster announce actual date?!
Definitely gonna be this month, don't believe, check GSC website then haha.

3) Hair cut


I probably would chop my hair by 4 inches or 5, coz long hair is reaching my butt now. and I looked like a yellow-haired-Sadako. =x
Am having serious dilemma now, coz it's actually prettier to do the curlings with long hair. But long hair is so hard to take care, it's drains the conditioner (and my wallet) like drinking water!!
Anyway, confirmed that I will have my haircut, just considering how to cut haha.



4) Year end shop!
Boyfie thinks that I started to shop for new clothes waaayyy bit too early lol.
But this is the only thing that motivates me to start early....... lol..
Few years back I always shop for my new year clothes last minute, like 2 weeks before new year, and bad luck I can't find nice shirts and dresses and I ended up buying clothes chin chin chai chai and funny looking!
Since then, I always start to collect new clothing for Christmas and New Year and Chinese New Year and my birthday and Valentine's Day lol.

5) diet diet diet


I have been doing this for the past 5 years, but never succeeded.
My weight fluctuated up and down, and in the end, I'm still the same weight as 5 years ago.
nooooooooooooooo!!!!!
I wanna slim down like other pretty girls out there! Wanna fit into a size S too and the wind is able to blow me up hahaha.
my weight is 159cm so I think the ideal weight would be 43-44kg to be known as skinny.
There is seriously a lot of work to do here. and 100 sit-ups for tonight!

6) Trip to Bangkok!


Need to work superhard to save money starting now, coz I wanna go Bangkok in January!! It's almost been a decade since the last time I travel to Thailand.
It's gonna be a shopping trip for me! Hahaha. And I wanna try out the local Thai cuisine and eat all the spicy food til my lips are swollen!
This would be my first overseas trip not traveling with family.. Proves that I'm not a kid anymore? =D

7) ASSIGNMENTS


I have 3 assignments due in 2 weeks time, wanted to finish it as fast as I can, if not I'm gonna have wrinkles and gray hairs during my age of 21. shit.
Stop, I'm not gonna talk about this.

These would be my top To-Do-List on the go for this month.
a wrap up for today.
gotta bury my head back into the assignments again. now.

Please be awesome, October! 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...