October 18, 2012

Mermaid's Hair Day ♥

The day when me and boyfie are neither having class nor working, usually we will go dating~
On this precious OFF DAY, both of us usually spend time together, like shopping, play PS3, watch movie, play with Yuki, search for nice food to eat, lepak with friends or even sometimes we drive up to Genting to have a walk.
Anything, as long as we are together lol.
Coz I'm No. 1 to him, and he is No. 1 to me too!
No la just joking. actually we hate each other very much = =

Always on time, I will go Kinokuniya for some books and magazines during the first 5 days of each month. But this time I totally missed it due to my assignments, irritating to the max!
So I'm going now, to KLCC~

Saw people doing this on magazine. me want try tooooo.
Here is it, for the first time I'm doing........
le Mermaid's Hairrrrrrr!!
Using a 26mm curler and hair spray.



I know there are lots of girls can do this better than me. Lol.
Mine is not perfect but ok laaa, first attempt mah~~ (giving myself excuses lol)


Random selca with the boyfie.
He dyed his hair brown that day, but not really visible coz I think he has the darkest black hair so far I can see. Haha.
Wait a minute....
Why my head so big in this pic??!!



*pull on the reverse gear*
Ok, smaller dy lol.


Craving for Nasi Lemak suddenly. So........
Dinner at Madam Kwan!
Madam Kwan @ KLCC is the best among other outlets, mom and aunt always brought me here since I was small.


I can't eat spicy food, but their Nasi Lemak was totally acceptable to me. And it tastes delicious too =)


Canton style Hor Fun for boyfie~


And Ice Campur as dessert 



Wanted a macro lens for my Lumix, but never have the time to do proper survey.
Since I saw one that fits my preference, therefore........
Gotcha!
Miserably broke now. Eating grass to survive now.


Let's try the effect before and after the macro lens on my Lumix.
Before, my camera can only take picture of an object like this distance.
If I go shoot it nearer, it turns out to be super bluuuury.


and after I put on the macro lens, and tadaaaah~ 
I can take picture of the flower like this near~
super like the effect 



boyfie's grumpy face
can't recall why did I lol-ed so hard til face turned red. Haha.
But he is definitely the one who always make me laugh out happily like this.
Love uuuuuu=)



Smile happily from your heart is the best ootd =)

This is one of the non-edited photos.
can see many people are dating in front of the fountain haha/


It's raining outside now.
Perfect weather to have a good sleeeeep.
Tomorrow morning super early lecture again.
Good night everybody =)
Stay tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...