November 9, 2011

1 more paper to go!!

Friday would be my last paper of final exams, and after that........

Woohooooo!!
I'm freed~~~~~
*meme dancing*

I know I should keep all these to 2 days later, but I am just so happy even I'm just imagining it~

I have plenty of stuffs I can do during my coming 4 months break~
Year end sales, Christmas, New Year eve, Chinese New Year, my birthday and also valentines day before my next semester starts..
Don't you think it's just awesome?
=]

By the way, I decided to dye my hair right after my finals~
colour?
Still in consideration..
I wanted to try blonde, but after I saw the effects on other many, I start to hesitate.. > <
or maybe ash blonde?
Duh.. Milk tea brown?
Hard decision.. Needed opinion.. SOS!!

Oh, before that..
Now I remember..
Am I supposed to study my advertising subject first?
Lame day dreaming here..
Lol..

Lastly, say cheese =D


P/s sorry if my no make up face scared u, this is just me at home hahaha..

Follow me and stay tuned for more updates ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...