November 7, 2010

i love it ♥

after i sat for the hardest paper for the entire exam,
im so so so relieved~ =]
another paper is on the next week though haha..

yesterday me and my friends were about to celebrate rachel, keziah and sze kei's birthday~
we were planning to go genting and enjoy our time there..
andy and i both took leave for that..
but it ended up with nothing..
everybody was not available..
so sad..(TωT)

not to waste my off day..
the three musketeers were on actions again ε=┏( ・_・)┛
me, andy and yuen shiong went to the curve..

shopped and had a wonderful dinner..
the name is marche restaurant..
and the restaurant concept is so different with others..
its was like a market,
when i walked in, i saw everything in there were raw..
i even saw raw rib eyes steak ewww..
we gotta choose from the raw ingredient, and then the chef would cook for us on the spot..
cool~


it was my first time having swiss cuisine..
taste good^^
☆☆☆ 3 stars rated~

but well, after the dinner sure gave me stomachache though..
maybe its because of the dairy thingy which i ate..
and i wont be describing here, disgusting man~~

after dinner, we off to watch MEGAMIND!!

haha.. i love this movie ♥
so funny =D
like both metroman and megamind!!!
and also the stupid fish - minion.. haha.. so adorable~

and for today.......................................
everything was back to normal,
i need to go back to work, serve customers and deal with the boringness..
and my sprained ankle was killing me the whole day..
the pain followed me and i dont even have the time to sit down and rest..
relaxing sunday for others but exhausting sunday for me > <
hahaha..

and to console myself,
i bought a sling bag at fashion market ♥

isn't it cute?
it will match well with my 休闲风 clothings~
*double like* (。◕‿◕。✿)
and still like fashiong market =D

and for tonight's dinner,
i ate at desa petaling cowboy's house with my parents..
the dish was sizzling mixed steak & prawn~
YUM YUM YUM!!
my dad ordered a rib-eye steak, medium rare..
which means its only 30% cooked!!!!!
omg!!!!!!!
totally unacceptable!!!!!
but after i had a try, its another unacceptable fact that its so heavenly juicy and delicious!!!!!

im so in love with the steak at my first bite ♥♥♥♥♥
support support^^

lastly, went movie after that..
the name is 'altitude'..

so speechless with this movie..
im so not going to talk about it here..
and to the audience, do not watch this movie if you dont have 90 minutes of your lifetime to waste.. boooooo~

oh, im done with the blog today..
gotta take a bath and communicate with my yoga mat again~
keep fit for my coming shopping season!!
good night everybody~
tomorrow will be another happy day~

love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...