October 5, 2012

Top on my wishlist, checked! ♥

This is gonna be a long post, coz I'm in the mood to blog today nyahaha xD

I always admire one of my colleages, she has the most beautiful skin I ever seen 
25 years old and how can the skin be so flawless like baby skin and some more fair skin with natural pinky cheeks ok?!
ME WANTTTT!
and so I took the initiation to ask her the secret behind the flawless skin like hers.
shocked.
now only I realized that how much effort she had put in, is like 3 times of works compared to me!
suddenly I felt so ashamed of myself and totally changed my skin care routine 360 degrees.

here I'm gonna share about some beauty tips she shared with me, which I think that it's really worth sharing.

1. Immediately apply your skincare (toner & moisturizers) after you have wash your face
before this, I always toweled dry my face and stayed in the aircond room until my face is completely dry,               then only I apply my skincare and so forth, which is completely wrong!
All the skincare and stuffs must be done when the skin is still in partially dry condition.

2. Apply serum after toner & before moisturizers
I think I would be the only one who misunderstood for the past decade and apply serum after moisturizers.
*shock of my life*
somebody please tell me that I'm not aloneeeeee > <

3. Drink plenty of water (not tea and not juice)
80% of our skin is made up of water, varying between 20-30% depends on your skin moisture level.
So must must must drink plenty of water everyday.
normally I usually drink 1 litre of water, but it is not sufficient.
minimum water intake for a day is 2 litres = 8 cups of water.

4. Do not touch your face often, and don't let others touch it too
We use our hand and fingers all the time.. eating, play phone, scratch here and there....
even though we can't see it with naked eyes, but our hands are so contaminated with germs and microorganisms.
and if you touch your face, all the germs and dirts will stay on your skin forever!!! (just jk)
oh never let others simply touch your face, you never know where they have been & what they were doing. 

5. Clear the tank everyday if possible
when I talk about tank, it means go toilet and clear the tank lolll
I found out that there are many girls (yup I say girls) have problems with constipation.
idontknowwhygirlshaveconstipationproblemmorethanguysdid!
clearing the tank is like excreting the toxins in your body, and it's very important in order to avoid breakouts!

Of course, you know lah, girls can be a good spy in revealing secrets.
I make sure I never miss the skincare products that she used.
and this has been staying on the top of my wishlist for the past 2 months.
need to research and save money before purchase =)
can read from the picture dy..
The top item on my wishlist - Estee Lauder!  
wanted to get the Advanced Night Repair sooooo badly!

 random picture
stupid face look like i'm caught for some crime lol..

and gotcha!
the whole transaction was done within 15 minutes, coz I've done my research already nyahaha =D

got their star product - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recover Complex!
Our skin started to age as early as 25, or even earlier, because the environment is contaminated by dirty particles now which we can see by naked eyes, like the haze that we often see in KL!
so, ANR helps to neutralize environment  irritants up to 90% and repair the appearance of past damage which caused by the environment factors, like dusts and UV ray, and preventing them to continue damaging your skin.
can be used to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and uneven skintone.

and I also bought the CyberWhite Brilliant Cells - Full Spectrum Brightening UV Protector.
in short, UV protector.
i don't know why Estee Lauder's product name is sooo long lol. 
must use UV protector regardless outdoor or indoor, coz the indoor lighting also contains small amount of UV ray which might caused yellow pigment, dark spots or uneven skintone on the skin.


and I got 6 pieces of gift set too..
I iz happy girl now haha.
so smart right they come out with miniature for us to try different range of their products =D
it would be sufficient for me to write a blog post to share with the results after 3 weeks of usage lol.



btw this is my OOTD ♥ 
Bershka Blazer, Chupa Chups singlet, H&M skirt, Charles&Keith Chainbag
 Mickey & Minnie hand drawn by bestie =)
cute??

big headed monster ♥ 
actually I hardly smile like this, coz when I do, my face is extra fat and eyes are extra small.
but since somebody asked me to smile happily, so there you go.
ultimate bread face!



alright, that's all I would wanna share by now.
coz I'm super hungry dy.
can't focus to write anymore when the tummy keep yelling at me.
will do a comparison between some of the skincare products I have used like Estee Lauder, Clinique, Lancome, RMK, Hada Labo, Cellnique and more probably in the next or next or next post haha.
stay tuned ya~~~

gotta go out and grab some food now.
thanks for reading byeeeeeeeeeee ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...