January 26, 2012

龙年快乐!

每条大街小巷,每个人的嘴里,
见面第一句话,就是恭喜恭喜~

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year to everybody!!
It's the year of dragon~ Gong Hei Fatt Choi ^^

In the past few days, I've been sooooo busy visiting family and friend's houses, collecting lotsa lotsa Ang Paos, eat all the nice food, and of course, had some gambling sessions too <3
I don't even have the the time write something on my blog lol..






And today, lion dance show at my friend's house~ One of my favourite part of CNY =]








#ps accidentally saw the lion's epic face hahaha..




nyahaha.. Picture of victory during the first two rounds of blackjack.. Huat ahhh!!!




And also the highlight moment of CNY - Lou Sang~
Wish all my family and friends a happy and healthy 2012, and may the year blessed with prosperity~
Nothing is more important than the ones who were beside you, appreciate each moment and never let yourself regret in future.. =]





And lastly some random pictures taken and edited by my bestie Shiong, while I was busy doing iPhone 4 restore for Rachel loool..





With my heels, I'm taller than my dad xD










Happy Chinese New Year 2012!!!

♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...