September 15, 2012

Casual Saturday night ♥

This is a short post, coz I'm in a rush for dinner with the boyfie..
Too rush and I have no time to make up.. Still managed to draw eyebrows..
So.. Naked face with eyebrows.. lol..


I was addicted to Naruto lately, watched til episode 171, still have a long way to go..
While I'm watching episode 168, saw Naruto making Ramen by using Rasengan! Made me wanted to eat Ichiraku Ramen so badly.. Lol..




This is the feeling after eating Naruto-made Ramen!


The ramen in the anime was too attempting..
In the end me and boyfie decided to go Sushi Tei @ Mid Valley to hunt for nice Ramen..
Ordered Shoyu Ramen for myself, but can't really satisfy my tummy..
me want Ichiraku Ramen! 
But can't find it unless I jump into the TV screen!
*tears*



 my side dish Hotate Teriyaki


Something random, but I've finally found my Daffy Duck tee, which was suddenly gone missing long long time ago..
Searched for months and wonder where the heck on Earth has it been..
Found it today, my mom accidentally kept it in my bro's wardrobe.. How could that be?
My bro is 2x bigger size than me, mom really thinks that he can fit into it?
LOL

Now I found u, now I'm wearing u~
One of my favourite cartoon characters during my childhood =)
I like tees with washed out printing.. Easy to match and perfect for a casual day =]


Lastly, a pic with the boyfie..
I hate you and I love you  


That's all for today~
Stay tuned..  
Have a great weekend =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...