September 14, 2012

Resident Evil Retribution tonight!

One of my favourite movies is on the screen today!
It's Resident Evil: Retribution! yayyyy!
Am watching the movie with my bestie, Shiong.



And this time, the story was about the continued battle between Alice and Umbrella Cooperation and the undeads..

There is one part which Alice is passing through one of Umbrella's testing facilities of Tokyo city.
I almost scream the hell outta me coz I didn't expect a normal girl on the street suddenly turn into zombies and start to attack.. Lol..
Overall, lots of actions but lack of storyline..
But it deserves a 4.5/5 from me coz I really really really LOVE to watch zombies! =D






I watched every single episodes of the Resident Evil and also, I play Resident Evil game on PS3 too~ =D
Oh, by the way, if you are PS3 player..
Resident Evil 6 game is officially launched on 2nd October 2012!
Excited?


I finished Resident Evil 5 with boyfie in I think 3 weeks time (kinda long time..), cause in 2P mode, we need to watch each other's back and good team work is required, which we epicly failed.

This time, Leon and Chris Redfield in action together! Can't believe it!


lol..


Too much of zombies actions..
I seriously been thinking all the time, no joke..
What if, IF... one day humans were infected by virus and start to bite the flesh off another??!!
Σ(゚д゚lll)

What precautions should be taken if zombies attack?!
And my version of survival guide........

1. Keep a house full of food supplies

2. Prepare weapons like baseball bat, crowbar, chainsaw and anything possible!

3. Secure the house. Seal all the doors and windows.

4. Everybody stays in the house. I admit that I'm no good zombies killer like Alice, so...... Must not leave the house for survival lol.

5. Stay alert! Make sure that do not make any noise to attract the undeads and also be alert that any undead is approaching your territory.

6. Wait for rescue. I'm not heroine so I will choose to hide instead of endanger myself LOL!!

7. But!!!! What if you are in sooooo bad luck that you met this 8 feet tall guy........



No doubt that would be my facial expression.
Unless I am Alice, if not I would say goodbye to the world.

Lol.

ok I gotta stop this before my imagination gone wild =D

That's all for now~
Lastly....


Thanks for reading my zombie craps lol.
Good night byeeeee =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...