January 5, 2012

Lazy day

It's my off day again~
Don't feel like opening my eyes, don't feel like moving, don't feel like doing Anything..

And so I snugged in my comfy blanket til 3pm in the afternoon..
The first thing on my to-do-list during my off day: done!!^^

I have nothing to do but I need to do something..
Hmmmm.....
Perhaps a mini housekeeping session?
Start from my dressing table go go go!!



I'mma wash all my make up brush to squeaky clean~
ψ(`∇´)ψ



*Happily pouring the brush cleaner to the cup~*


Lalala(^_^v)♪


Σ(゚д゚lll)
Zomg what is this??!!
Milk tea???!!!
Gotta wash the brushes more frequent I guess.. (ーー;)

And finally I'm done!!
(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)





Ok I'm tired dy..
Shall continue next time lolllllllll..
It's brunch time now~

Whatyoulookingat?
Wataaaaah!!
I'mma ninja assassin!!
#sorry for the dark eyes circle as today is my no-make-up-day~~~


Hahahaha..
I know I know.. I have nothing better to do..
So.....
Gotta go get my tummy fed~
*piu piu piu*






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...