January 7, 2012

CandyDoll, my new year gift <3<3

About a week ago, I have won the CandyDoll Makeover Contest, organized by SaSa Malaysia~
*clap hands*
And today I have finally received the prizes~~~~
A cheque and CandyDoll cosmetics products! <3 ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

And honestly, I never expect that I could get this.. Σ(゚д゚lll)
It's CandyDoll Crystal Face Powder!
I wanted to get this so long time ago but not available in Malaysia yet..
。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。 So touched...
It's one of my favourite product by Tsu-chan~~~~!!!



And lastly before I off to bed, I would like to once again say MILLION THANKS to all of you, my dear friends who helped me to win this competition~
Arigatou gozaimashitaaaaaa!!

Not to forget, Thank you SaSa!!

And thanks to you too, for reading this hahaha~
Good night all~
Have a sweet dream^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...