December 31, 2011

Watami Japanese casual restaurant

It's my 3rd visit to 1Utama since I was born lol..
Hardly go there due to two reasons: traffic jam forever at Damansara!! And I have no idea how to go there =D
It took me almost 45 minutes from house to reach the shopping mall and guess what?
Looking at the number of shop lots it has, I knew I will definitely enjoy my shopping time over here~~~

While hunting for dinner around, a restaurant with quite a long queue outside caught my attention.. Watami Japanese casual restaurant~
I kinda hate myself for being curious and wondering why would there be such a big crowd and eventually I would become one of them..
But!!!
Trust me, I never regret of queuing for 20 minutes after I have experienced the great food and great service in Watami!

I have tried few things on the menu..
Gyuniku sukiyaki nabe <3

Ika maruyaki <3

Wafu hitokuchi steak <3 My favourite of the day~ It's so juicy and I'm gonna die!! Better than many of the Japanese restaurant out there > < I would definitely have this again during my next visit~

Random picture of my outfit of the day~
casual?



I think that's all for today~~
Stay tuned for more updates ya~
ciaoss~
Muacks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...