August 27, 2012

What to do if you met your ex?

There are some awkward moments that you want to avoid so badly, but it still happens to you..
Like when you were walking alone to somewhere, then suddenly you recognized a super familiar face before you even have enough time to process his name..
One of the top awkward moments on my list..
Yup, it's when I met my ex!

I'm a total coward, I can't handle these kinda situations.. and my first instinct is always to HIDE!
Either I'll quickly look to another direction OR I'll turn around and walk the other way..
Then when I thought back, why did I ran away?
Stupid to the max.........!!

It just felt so uncomfortable that, the one you loved before became a stranger to you.. And you still need to pretend as a good friend of him..
No way!

Some people confess that, he/she is still a good friend of his/her ex.. I doubt so.. How good you two are gonna be?

Friends to lovers is easy, but from lovers to friends..
How are you gonna measure the distance you're gonna keep?
If you loved the person before, deep inside of you would still do things for him/her, no matter how you said you hated him..
Unless you two never really fell for each other.. Haha..





I'm sharing this because, similar situation happened to me (or even worse and I don't wanna talk about it..) recently..
and I think my performance suck to the max!
I wanted to borrow the neuraliser from Men in Black to wash away all the memories roar!..
Coz I'm so bad at faking facial expressions, everything -- my thought and emotions all were written on my face..
Don't wanna let him know I cared, but because the way I talk and act, is like a 3 years old kid trying to lie to the parents! seriously, so so so bad!!
I just do not know where to draw the clear line.. sigh..

why do I cared so much?
because he was my first boy haha.. and I'm very old-fashioned, never date a person until I'm so sure that I liked him.. and I'm stupid enough to sacrifice anything for him..
and that's so me =)




But being a booty call will never be me from today onwards..
These few days, I reprocessed my mind..
What to do if you met your ex..

1. Just be confident, stand forward and say hi =)
Fully utilize the few minutes of the conversation to let him/her knows that, you are still good, or even much more better without him/her?
unless you look shitty that day la haha..

2. Do not run away
You don't have eyes at your back, you may think that he/she didn't see you, but what if, he/she really saw you running away from him/her?
It's so lame to let your ex know you still cared so much, when he/she didn't care at all.. =)
you may be able to avoid this time, but are gonna the one who runs away forever?

3. Do not hide your feelings and do not fake!
Just say whatever you feel like saying, acting too much will just push yourself to dead end..
for example, do not say that you had pasta but you actually had mee-hun.. xD
cause you will need another lie to cover a lie..
Be natural..

4. Stay calm and steady
I found it quite funny to one of my friends met the ex, and started running around like chickens.. (me also la.. xD)
Therefore, calm yourself is a big must!
and if the conversation starts, do not get nervous and show them who is the boss! lol!!



and most importantly..

5. Don't always look backwards..
appreciate the one beside you now!

These are just my opinions, please share if you have one =)

p/s boyfie: this is just a random post to express my thoughts, no harm done!
and I love you sooooo much!
By the way, thanks for rushing all the way for a dinner with me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...