January 12, 2012

Garette popcorn!

This is a short one, but I must introduce this to all the popcorn lovers, because this is so niceeeee <3<3

Unlike the popcorn we usually had at cinema, so little caramel and sometimes tasteless, and sometimes it even feels like you are chewing plastics instead of popcorn.. Lol..
This popcorn is fully covered by the toppings and you can hardly see the white part. Plus, it's super crispy! It's Garette Popcorn!
Which can only be found at either Suria KLCC or 1Utama..

It comes in number of flavours - caramel, cheese, butter, cashew nut, macadamia, chicago mix and more! My favourite....... Caramel crisp! <3
I can smell the aroma of caramel from far far away before I even reached the shop~
Most of the time there is a 15 minutes++ queue in front of the shop, but it's my lucky day yesterday that I can walk-in and buy without queuing^^

Bought the small sized caramel crisp at RM16, it's rather expensive but I know it worths the price!
But! At the same time, please prepare a big bottle of plain water because it may be rather sweet to some people... Like me lol..

Look at my face, you already can imagine how yummy it is lol..
Do give it a try, you may fall in love with Garette *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...