January 19, 2012

I had an awesome Wednesday!



I'm having my 3 months summer break from my university, but I gotta work 5 days each week to earn my pocket money..
The 2 off days would be the only time I could actually get some rest and enjoy my holiday..
And today, it's my off day again!
Without any wasting of time, I went to my favourite hairstylist - Han and dyed my hair~
After hours of pain in the ass..


Any difference?
Trimmed my fringe, added some highlights at the tail and also hair treatment~
I actually requested for orange highlights but seems like my hairstylist epicly failed to do so, and so I ended up had darker tone highlights instead..
it's not that bad after all.. Right? > <"

Below are some funny pics taken in the car looooool~
watch out my back!



The second awesomeness of the day~
I went all the way to Pavillion KL to him    
I saw him 3 times in total.. Firstly, in a BMW commercial..
Secondly, in the movie Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol..
And today is the third time I saw him, right in front of me~~
It's BMW Vision EfficiencyDynamics!





Nice?
Can't believe I can see this cool thingy at such a near distance..
There is only two unit in the world..
It's a concept car by BMW..
The similar model BMW Vision i8 will be launching next year and start selling in the year 2014, according to the lady agent..

After all the activities, not to forget one of my favourite Japanese Restaurant - Watami   And lastly, some little gifts from me to me~
*clap hands*
I have a bad habit, which is.....
I can't go home with empty hands!!!
Bad habit!
*roar!!!!!*
That's why I always need somebody beside me to stop me from buying! Ok, time to go to bed~~
System is going to shut down in less than 5 minutes..
And tomorrow gotta work again!!
Good night everybody who is reading this~
Have a sweet dream~^^
Good night kisses from Cupipi cupcake haha xD

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...