November 12, 2011

Strawberries my love <3

Baby got me lotsa lotsa strawberries from Gohtong strawberry farm~~
yummayyyy~

This is how I eat fresh strawberries~
I kinda dip the strawberries with little bit of condensed milk to neutralize the sourness~
*munch munch*


While enjoying my dessert, I'm watching TV series the walking dead 2 episode 4..
One of the walkers was stuck in the bottom of the well..
Poor Glenn always been put into risk lol..



I'm so looking forward for episode 5~~
I wonder what happened to Dixon?
I saw the sneak peek that he got shot in his face by somebody?
I hope nothing bad happens to him, he is my favorite character!
> <

Tomorrow gonna dye my hair, gotta start think deep and decide what is the colour lol..
ciaozzzz~

2 comments:

  1. Wow. FIRST COMMENT EVER! I'm just starting the walking dead... Bye RANDOMNESS_IJIOGHOWIHGWOI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the comment, walking dead is a Must-Watch! #thumbsup ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...