November 8, 2011

Milky Bunny/ Tsubasa Masuwaka

Milky Bunny is going to release her 2nd CD debut on 9/11/11, which is tomorrow!!
so so so excited and I just can't wait for her new song since Bunny Days~
Bunny Days is the song which I would listen to almost every morning, it gives me energy and inspiration to start my day 



and this is the Ballad for the winter..
No Shape of Love
the lyrics were all written by Tsubasa herself..
I just can't stop myself from loving her >//<



Besides, her own cosmetics brand, Dolly Wink and CandyDoll also released some new goodies~

- CandyDoll -
foundation brush set and  cheek powder brush set..
the brushes were made of goat hair, wood and aluminium bracket.
wanted to have them, but i guess they won't be available in Malaysia sigh..


and from Dolly Wink,
Tsubasa has came out with 6 brand new sets of fake lashes~

9 Natural Dolly
10 Sweet Cat
11 Pure Sweet
12 Feminine Girl
13 Baby Girl
14 Natural Cute

Her fake lashes are one of my favourites among all the lashes I have used..
Natural-looking and super easy to apply on..
you can have the kawaii dolly look in just a few minutes 
personally I think that the SaSa stores would ship in the lashes, but it is just the matter of time, as you know that Malaysia is having time-lag problem most of the time..



That's all I would like to share~
stay tuned~
winks^^
*Bunny Days as the background musix*

p/s: Tsu-chan you are so awesome =]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...