November 5, 2012

Sour Ice Cream 21st Birthday Celebration



First of all happy birthday to our birthday girl, Sze Kei aka Sour Ice Cream!
I gotta say that, welcome to the auntie gang!!
I can still remember 8 years back, the first time we all met each other, young and naive!
Class together, lunch together, basketball together, hang out together and GROW UP TOGETHER!
*tears of joy*
I really gotta say, I'm really glad to have you all as my besties!

and today, almost all of us 21 years old dy, except for the twins sister, which their birthdays are coming real soon too, less than 4 days!

Went to Sour Ice Cream's advance birthday celebration at her house yesterday, instead of dining at some expensive restaurants again.
I kinda like the concept, it's a teppanyaki party!
which means everybody will need to cook their own food yay!


but when I first saw the amount of food,  I was like, zomg are u serious?? This is like food portion for 50 giants ok??









These were the food that the birthday girl prepared for all of us, she's worried that the food is not enough, so she prepared extra.
but seriously, the food were nice!!
especially teppanyaki with a bunch of friends, cook and eat and play and chit-chat together =)

I need to fulfill my duty as the cameraman, so Shiong is my cook for the night yayyyy =D

The pretty birthday





btw, I'm trying to avoid upload pictures of myself, coz it's so damn hot here.
I became a sweaty piece of meat with smudged makeup and messy hair wtfffff. no mood to look at myself = =
and a friend of mine asked me that, Joanne you fat dy? wtfffff + wtfffff!!!
Don't wanna admit that time, so I admit here..
YEAH I GREW FATTER BY 2KGS.
exam period can't do anything besides stay at home and eat.
I'mma start diet tonight with 100 sit ups! *roar*

Don't wanna talk about shitty things dy.
back to our birthday celebration =)
too hot outside, so most of us move into the house for some aircond haha.

a letter from the birthday girl's friends.
they made her leave her signature on the paper to promise she would DIY birthday pressies for them the next time haha. such cute friends =)



le friends prepared her a DIY cake full with Mashmallows, M&M and Rocky's!
cute to the max!!!

The birthday girl also prepared her own birthday cake *clap hands*
better than the cakes I baked lololol..
I only had one bite coz I'm no big fans of chocolate =x









Birthday girl even made macaroons for all the guests!
just too good to be true!


one of my favourite..
JELLYBEANS!!

nachos and home-made sauce! and it tasted reeeeeally good!
Rachel can't stop munching lol.
can't believe that so much nice food for the guests!!

Bacardi Gold.
I don't like alcoholic drinks. it tasted funny even I mixed it with coke.
I really don't get why people likes to drink wine and beer =/
Maybe it's just my problem??

and also some random selcas!
Miss Moustache!
I have brown moustache ok??? =D

Little souvenirs for the guests too..
Awwwww how can a person be so niceeeeee?
I got the strawberry jellybeans yayyyy =D



and lastly, not to forget a group photo!
It's my favourite photo for the day~
notice anything funny in the photo??

That's all for today!
Thanks for reading, good night peeps =))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...