October 30, 2012

Halloween Horror Spirits @ Genting Outdoor Theme Park

Alright, as I said in the previous post, I'mma blog about my Halloween outing at Genting Outdoor Theme Park. This is the first time ever Genting to make their whole outdoor theme park into some creepy-haunted theme park  with the theme................
the Halloween Horror Spirit!

I didn't know about this until I saw friends of mine posted a picture of Chinese zombies on Facebook which kinda attracted me. The makeup is really looks cool to me! Even better than the ones I saw in Hong Kong movies like Mr Vampire (僵尸先生)haha.
The last day of the Halloween Horror Spirit night is on 27 October (Sunday) 8pm-11pm.
Without second thought, decided to go with le boyfie and le sisters Naoko-chan and Xiao Ru.

and big thanks to Facebook.
As everybody kept tagging and sharing the event photos, the moment we reached there...........
I totally can't accept what we're seeing.
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong queue!
Seriously we reached there at 7.30pm and the queue is like 500-600 people in front of us.

Never wanted to queue, especially in such cold weather after rain.
So we had our dinner and we went back to the theme park at 8.50pm.
Guess what??
the queue is CLEARED!
All of us happily hopped in the theme park and started our Halloween haunted adventure.

There are total 4 horror zones in the theme park:
1. Horror Circus
2. The Bridge of Sighs
3. Hospital Hallway
4. Horror Movie Night

We went straight into the horror village which links to the Bridge of Sighs.
by the way, I suck at taking pictures in the dark, most of the pictures are blurry so I have chosen the few better ones.
please enjoy =)



Genting even decorate the floor with dried grass usually we can see in Chinese cemetries and coffin home to enhance the creepy atmosphere =)
Chinese demon
the big escape!
Xiao Ru at Guillotine (断头台)
Don't know the specific name of this horror spirit so I shall name her, Cheongsam lady =)
alright, this is really a creepy one! which is also the main attraction which brought me here.
the CHINESE ZOMBIES 僵尸!!!!
it may not look scary in pictures, but the way he acted, facial expression, costumes, hopping are soooo real.
it gave me goosebumps when he looked into my eyes. no jokes.
for a second, I even think that he might be real Chinese zombie O.O
super love this Halloween character!

rained in the afternoon.
that night in Genting is so cold and the temperature is around 16-17 degree celcius.
*Imagining the weather is KL is 32 degree celcius*
huge difference.
look at the foggy surrounding and the night sky.
at first I thought that the hospital hallway is located on top of that building coz I saw the neon light is trying to show a half moon sign, which is actually not haha. #trollface
entering into the second horror zone - Horror Movie Night
they even used a Viva to create a car accident scene.
not scary to me though lol.
oh, its Horror Movie Night, so we can see ghosts, vampires, zombies, Sadako and etc dancing around.
I'm sexy and I know i by LMFAO
and of course the no.1 hit song by PSY
Oppa Gangnam Style!!!
Can hear people playing singing the song anytime anywhere, but the crowd still likes it @@
I've already tried to lift up my camera as high as possible, but the guys in front of me are so damn tall, blocked my view, can't see what's going on on the stage = =
the only picture I managed to take.
Gave up in a minute.
and climbed up to a higher place.
Still can't see! wtf.
never mind, moving forward.
Grim Reaper!
while he was taking pictures with others, he took cool scary pictures with his scythe.
but when its our turn..............
suddenly he acted cute beside us.
like this.
and like this. lol.
Kawaii-version of Grim Reaper = =
Alice in Wonderland!!!!!!!
I liked her costume a lot!!
so good huh working with Genting Halloween team, can get the chance to wear Alice's blue dress!
jealous to max = =
duh duh duh duh......
taking picture with him without knowing what character is that.
Heard people around me saying that he's the character from Nightmare of Elm Street.
Not so sure, maybe I shall watch the movie first before I confirmed my answer haha.
cute Frankenstein!!
Wanted to take off the screw off his neck LOL.
wait, what's going on here??
Secret romance between Pontianak and half zombie huh?
both of my cute cousin sis wanna take photo with him, coz he's handsome lolololololol.
well, he really looked like one of the Hong Kong actor to me, but I can't recall what's the name = =
shall not force myself to think, brain is not functioning.
so moving on the Hospital Hallway.
spotted a van covered in white cloth full of bloody hand prints.
means we are at hospital horror zone yayyy and the horror rate is 5 stars as we can on the sign board.
but the bad news is, we still need to queue to enter the hospital hallway. my gosh.
can avoid the long queue at the main entrance, but can't avoid the long queue in front of the hospital hallway.
we were trapped in the long queue from the Horror Village Zone and all the way to Hospital Hallway Zone zomg!! stranded for like 45 minutes in the cold weather.
while we were queuing and the 4 of us were not talking coz we're so out of oxygen as we were surrounded by people.
but hey, look who we found!
it's Meng Po (孟婆)!
Out of nowhere, suddenly she is sitting there alone.
Chinese said that, by drinking her 'Meng Po Soup', all mortals will forget all the previous memories in life before going into reincarnation.
I didn't take much pictures of the Hospital Hallway coz most of the time we were queuing.
By the way, we were not allowed to take pictures too.
so according to what I remembered, is that I can see creepy human experiments and fake corpse covered with blood. and some kinda zombie looking lady chewing on the other corpse.

the hallway is too short, which kinda disappointed me for queuing 45 minutes.
they should make the horror experience longer!!! and the atmosphere is not dark enough and bla bla.
#me as fuzzy customer lol
Lastly, we've move back to the Circus of Horror.
I'm kinda losing focus in writing such long post, but I must finish it!!! *roar*
bloody teddy bear behind us!
the zombie soldier looked like the character I encountered in Resident Evil 6 (Chris' campaign) hahaha.
ripped face like Black Dahlia though.. O.O
creepy clowns
circus acrobats!
I didn't look much at their faces, coz I could only focus on the girl's dip dyed pink hair lololol.
first picture taken with the boyfie =)
LOOK I HAVE PINK DIP DYED HAIR TOO UNDER THE RED LIGHTING!
nyahahaha xDD
not nice?? don't care =D
alright, I shall end my Halloween post with some nice food.
We had light dinner at the Bakery @ Maxims Genting.
my roasted beef + turkey ham sandwich 

Turkey ham + Tuna sandwich 
Hot Chocolate Drink
why are they giving us a glass of hot milk and chocolate sticks?
put the chocolate sticks into the hot milk and stir, you'll have to make your own chocolate milk lol.
cute huh =)
lastly, vain pics of the girls' enjoying their sandwiches xD
Xiao Ru 
Naoko-chan 
and me 
I have bread face and big mouth *roar*!!!!

that's all for today.
dear Xiao Ru, Naoko-chan and boyfie, you all are so awesome u know??
love you all so much!!!!!!
*blow kisses*

alright, gotta stop this, if not nobody gonna read my blog ever. lol.

and also,
thank you for reading.
stay tuned for the next update =)
have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...