October 28, 2012

Happy Halloweeeeeen!

Happy Halloween everybody!
Trick or Treat???
=)

for Malaysians, we do not really celebrate Halloween as much as the Western countries, but I'm really glad that we do have Halloween parties going on in clubs, pubs, karaoke, theme park and so forth.
and it's really fun to see number of people dressing up in costumes like vampires, bunnies, zombies, Frankenstein, witches, devils etc.
and of course, we can see many elements of Malaysian horror spirits like Pontianak and Chinese zombie (jiang shi) which really creeps me out since I'm 5 or 6 years old. Thanks to grandpa.

Alright, back to topic.
Inspiration from Pala Foxxia. I'm going to do creepy half-skull make up this year.
Although it was not really impressive as Pala, but I think this is considered forgivable for a person who is bad at art and drawing. I even need to google search skull face to learn to draw. lol.

thinking of using colours like blue, purple, green to make myself look creepier, but skull is only black and white huh =/
I have used white face powder, black eyeshadow, black liquid & pencil eyeshadow and a pair of animation lens and for my Halloween look.
not much of story to tell, let the pictures do the talking.
please enjoy!







and for le bestie Shiong, she wanted to have the Clementine Levy skull make up wtf.
challenge accepted! #likeabossface


after LOL-ed for 30 minutes coz I kept draw wrongly.
and tadaaaahhhhh this is the outcome!






ok, this picture really gave me goosebumps coz she looks like some serial killer in mask lol.


I shall neutralize the negativity in her with lovely smile =)


and lastly............
our Halloween 2012 look.

May I present, the deadly sisters.
I know I know, wtf name is that but sorry I really can't think of any right now haha =DDD



can't control the goofiness living in us, already started to act silly after taking few pictures lol.



and my favourite picture! 
Once again,
Happy Halloween 2012!! 


alright, this would be end of my Halloween makeup blog post today.
Stay tuned for my next update on my Halloween outing @ Genting Theme Park!
thanks for reading byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...