August 14, 2012

Yuki wants kimchi steamboat too ♥

the day before yesterday, the long lost cousin sis (naoko, xiao ru and me) had a Korean kimchi steamboat supper at Naoko's house..
introducing the new family member - YUKI 
she is my cousin naoko-chan's 5 months old puppy, kawaiii > <

Yuki loves to chew on everybody's fingers and toes which idontknowwhy.. even though she is still having baby tooth, but sometimes it can be damn painful when she bites! and I am one of the victim lolll..
it kinda surprised me coz yuki can hop and stand when she was still 3-4 months old!
maybe due to its breed as Pomeranian puppy..
she always stand straight when she saw people holding some food in the hand, so cute!
didn't have the chance to snap a photo of yuki's standing pose, will try again in some other day~



I always love to play with yuki's paw~
its so small, soft and fluffaaaaaaay ok! 





communicating with yuki~
'look at me yuki, I am talking to you'
lol..
yuki seems to be afraid of eye contact, she keeps kicking and struggling to turn away from my eyes..
I think I look like something scary to her haha..

so back to our Kimchi steamboat!
the recipe was taught by one of naoko's korean friend.. by adding Kimchi paste (which you can easily get from Shojikiya) and the actual Kimchi into a pot of hot water.. So this is your Kimchi soup base!
the remaining part would be adding your favourite ingredients such as bacon, topokki (pancake), vegetables and more!
actually I don't like to eat Kimchi, but this Kimchi steamboat they made is really acceptable to me and tastes so good!
Boosted my appetite by 99% =D



Look at Naoko's happy face =D


Xiao Ru with her boy 


naoko with her boy


me and my good good boy
and it's one happy family~
actually I hope to have a girls-only-gathering with them more often..
I missed the days when 3 of us hang out together and we were 'forever-single' that time! > <


and look at yuki, without a boy lol..
the facial expression interpretation ----- I want my kimchi soup too! *roll eyes*
such cuteness ♥♥♥
in the end, we fed yuki with her favourite dog biscuits =]


ok, that's all for today~
gotta head back to my fml assignments!
while waiting for my Alexis' berries pavlova takeaway from my boy hehehe..
the diet plan? start tomorrow la~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...