August 10, 2012

Amour ♥

any girl in this world who doesn't want a pair of beautiful double eyelid? well, maybe some people don't..
for me, I do! =]

that day I read an article from magazine, researcher conducted a survey about guy's opinion towards double eyelid, and guess what?
more than 80% of guys prefer their girls with double eyelid wtf?
I mean, do guys really check whether you have double eyelid before they ask you for a date? lol..

but it is undeniable that, having double eyelids actually make it easier to do eye-makeup and somehow make your eyes look bigger~
and some of the people even go for plastic surgery just to get those pair of round, puppy eyes~


for me, I have double eyelid too, but it is so called 'inner/hidden double eyelid'..
means, my double eyelid is inner-folded and people can't really see my crease if they don't walk closer..
and sometimes I find it kinda difficult for me to draw my eyeliner = =
and if I accidentally drew my eyeliner 1.5mm thicker, the eyeliner will just blend together with my crease and I will look like I don't have double eyelid.. just like the picture below lmao =D


alternative solution for my puffy eyes:
I got my Amour double eyelid tape (slim type) from Chinkie Candy, and it is one of the best double eyelid tape I have used =]
the packaging is so cute right?
another thing I love this double eyelid tape is that, it's very sticky and easy to use as compared to those I got from retail shops like xxxx lol~


*ahem*
this is my puffy eyes..
and after applying the tape, I am happy girl to have beautiful double eyelid, and most importantly, it's very natural!
this makes subsequent eye makeup had become a lot easier as well~




tadaaaah~ this is my natural eye make for today~
eyes bigger 1.5x!
no knife and no harm done 
ok that's all for today byebye & goodnight~ ^^v


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...