March 22, 2012

Goku Raku Ramen!

I consider myself a lucky girl as most of the people around me don't have it, but I'm having four at a time - wisdom tooth!
Last year, I had my wisdom tooth on my right side extracted, and this last week I had my left one plucked as well..
For the whole week, I can't chew on any solid food cause my gum was swollen like hell and I've switched my daily menu to only white porridge, soup and milo..

and after a week of suffer and pain, the prisoner is out from jail!
the first meal, Goku Raku Ramen!!


my favourite on the menu - nitamago tonkotsu ramen!

boyfie's kuro tonkotsu ramen

ikageso karaage - deep fried squid

see how happy is Jaz eating together with us lol...
I think he's gonna sue me when he saw this.. =D

and lastly, me and boyfie ♥♥
people say that couples who have been together for long time tend to copy each other's DNA and eventually both faces will start to look alike.. is it true?
coz I am having this feeling that my face kinda look like boyfie from this pic.. -.-
lols..

1 comment:

  1. its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.
    1999 Chrysler Town and Country AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...