March 22, 2012

Goku Raku Ramen!

I consider myself a lucky girl as most of the people around me don't have it, but I'm having four at a time - wisdom tooth!
Last year, I had my wisdom tooth on my right side extracted, and this last week I had my left one plucked as well..
For the whole week, I can't chew on any solid food cause my gum was swollen like hell and I've switched my daily menu to only white porridge, soup and milo..

and after a week of suffer and pain, the prisoner is out from jail!
the first meal, Goku Raku Ramen!!


my favourite on the menu - nitamago tonkotsu ramen!

boyfie's kuro tonkotsu ramen

ikageso karaage - deep fried squid

see how happy is Jaz eating together with us lol...
I think he's gonna sue me when he saw this.. =D

and lastly, me and boyfie 
people say that couples who have been together for long time tend to copy each other's DNA and eventually both faces will start to look alike.. is it true?
coz I am having this feeling that my face kinda look like boyfie from this pic.. -.-
lols..

1 comment:

  1. its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.
    1999 Chrysler Town and Country AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...