August 8, 2012

Malacca Day Trip ♥


While I was having lunch with my friends, they showed me some of the pictures of their Malacca trip, then only I realized....
I totally forgotten to blog about my Malacca trip about 1 month+ ago, my gosh.. What were I doing!?
_| ̄|○
Feel so bad for not blogging these days, assignments just drove me crazy.. Wouldn't wanna blog about my assignment anyway..


So ermm back to my Malacca trip..
The whole trip was kinda rush as we decided to go there at 8am and back to KL in the evening..
But we still managed to visit some of the historical places and also not to forget -- Jonker Street 
I have no idea of how does the place looked like because the last time I visit Malacca was like a decade ago, can't really recall anything.. Luckily me and boyfie have friends to be our tour guide lol..
We started by walking around, enjoying the nice scenery here and of course taking some pictures =]
















But one of the thing is, the weather in Malacca was really hot! and I don't know why..
At first, I bragged that young people must expose to sunlight to absorb more Vitamin D..
Within an hour, our clothes were wet from inside out already, as the wind blow, my body gets really sticky.. (ーー;)
And I was forced to buy an umbrella there coz I cannot stand the hot sun anymore haha..


huge real lizard spotted under the bridge! =A=!!




For lunch, of course we must go for Malacca's famous chicken rice ball!
I still can remember how tasty the chicken rice was.. and it tasted so different from what I usually had in KL..
*drooling*







And also, we went to Nadeje Cake Shop @ Mahkota Parade to try out the famous Mille Crepe which everyone were talking about..
The moment we reached there, my facial expression was like..
Σ(・Д・;)
It's a very long queue, no joke.
The one I had was the original mille crepe, love to max 
Wanted to take away, but I was too full = no appetite that time haha..




Before the traffic builds up, we left Malacca around 5pm..
And thanks to boyfie aka the driver, we managed to reach KL safely =]
It's really happy to visit Malacca, and I enjoyed the food there A LOT! And I bought few cute T-shirt from Jonker Street too
Definitely will go again next time~

Blogging time is out, gotta head back to assignment right now! Due date tomorrow! Fml..
That's all for today, stay tune xoxo =]
Byeeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...