March 27, 2012

Lancome Blanc Expert & Visionnaire

Everyday our skin is exposed to pollution, UV ray, radiation, dust and so forth..
plus the weather is so hot in Malaysia..
therefore, quite number of people are having skin problem..

and for me, I'm working in an Apple Reseller, everyday I'm excessively exposed to spotlight UV and radiation from iMacs and MacBooks..
plus assignments and school works, which let me stress to the max and sleep late all the time..
and therefore, its so obvious that my skin is getting more and more yellowish and dull..

yesterday I went for a skin diagnose at Lancome..
and the results were bad and bad and bad!!
fine lines, open pores, dehydrated and dark spots!!!
omfg.. ageing skin but I'm just 21.................


therefore I decided to switch my skincare from oil control to whitening + correcting..
tried out the Lancome whitening cleanser Blanc Expert..
and also Visionnaire Correcting Lotion..
whereas moisturizer I still stick to my Clinique Moisture Surge, one of my favourite skincare product =]



I'm not good at explaining the effect..
but I can see that after the cleanser and after applying the lotion and moisturizer, my skin did not appear as dull and dead as before..
it's observable that there is a slight glow and my skin feel smoother..
I guess I gotta try out the serum for better effects =/

I really need to care more about my skin because it was really bad =(
and this is my actual skin condition with no PS..
arggghhh saw pimple and fine lines wanna die dy..........................


and 1 more thing, sleep early for better skin condition!
I don't want dark eye circles!!
so.... good night lol =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...