April 1, 2012

my reading materials ♥

Just came back from lil' shopping session @ Kinokuniya!
and guess what, I got all the books I've been waiting and searching for!



Pony's Korean eye makeup book ♥
I love this sooooooo much because her makeup is sooooooo pretty > and also step-by-step on how to create natural-everyday-look!
this is gonna be my bible from now on hehe..




and also I luckily found this today before it even been put on the shelf~
my popteen idol Kumikki's new book - Kumikki Beauty!

so kawaii and I'm gonna dieeeee!



and lastly, my must-get-magazine every month......
Popteen!

by the way, I used to buy both Jap and Taiwan version, but now I only stick to the Jap version because I think it's much more to read as compared to the other version? =/




Sorry but I have to say, I read these books and magazines almost everyday, but I read my textbooks just before exams, bad huh? lol..
anyway, I enjoyed it!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...