February 2, 2012

Never fight with your iPhone 4 in your bag!

Lesson learnt at 1.26am 02-02-2012:
Never fight with your iPhone 4 in your bag..

I admit that, I have hot temper, but at least for the past 20 years I can manage my anger VERY WELL.. and I mean it!
but today, I have reached my limit..
because I have the worst boyfriend in my life!!
I try to discuss an issue but epicly-phailed because he always wanted to put all the guilt onto me..
1 times, 2 times, 3 times.......... endless counts!
whenever I raised an issue, all the blames would be on me!! ON ME!!

Just half an hour ago, the same o' thing happened again..
and I can't believe that, I actually lost control!!
he was in his car driving away from me, and guess what happen next?
the fire within me just blown up..
I could not think anymore,..
all I wanted to do is to HIT his car!! and BOOOOM!!

I grabbed my bag, unzipped, and threw straight to his side mirror!!
OMFG I missed damn!!
my bag smashed hard onto the road, all my stuffs - iPhone, cosmetics bag, purse, perfume, contact lens, and bla bla.. everything on the road!!!
shit..
I really don't know why did I do that.. fml..

after I calmed myself down slightly..
then only I saw my iPhone screen was facing down..
shit x9999..
guess what..
the best screen protector can never protect the phone from such big impact..

Result: my screen protector was totally screwed up and my housing has SCAR!!!! damn..........................
it's a new phone and I love her soooooo much..
but anger has taken over my nerves.. there goes my phone............
damn regret but what can I do now except changing a new screen protector..

#sorry for the bad wordings..
I need really calm myself down..
peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...