December 16, 2011

Why work?

Work.....
my definition: Tiring, stressful, torturing, exhausting, depressing, frustrating..

Work.....
Started the lovely morning like this~


and ended the day by reaching home at 12.30am like this..



Since working is so threatening, why everybody is working? Why? Why? Why??

What I think is.....
In the end of the day, the second you take a look at the amount in the bank account..

Well, the hell you have gone through is nothing at all anyway~~

Above is one of the way to release stress from work..
I feel so tired now, both physically and mentally..
but i can't sleep..
when I close my eyes, those sales figures are stuck in my brain..

Light symptom of insomnia now..
I can't sleep!!

It will be a long long night to go..
Oh god..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...