August 2, 2011

Good lesson

If I didn't get a good scolding from him, I will never realize I'm turning into a bad character..


"do you realized you've changed a lot?"

"no"

"you alwaz say that I have changed. Actually I never change, you are the one who changed a lot."

"no"

"don't be so self-centered, u are 20 years old dy, u can't only look things from your point of view like a child, u have to think of other people too"

"no"

"you alwaz lay all your anger on me just because you are not happy things don't go your way"

"no"

"money is not all, there are so many things that are much more important"

"no"

"when I first liked you, you never had this point"

".............."


Even though I refuse to admit, but I knew he were telling the truth..

I'm being selfish all the time..
Thought that I deserve all the love put on me..
But I'm wrong..
The person the closest to u might just leave u someday because they don't love you anymore..

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

I'm having a hard time these days..
I'm trying hard to maintain good results in both my study and work..
But I have so limited time..
I wanna have a good living but I have so limited resources..
The stress stroked on me just made me so aggressive without any reason..

But yesterday I have learnt a good lesson..
Im hoping for forgiveness and I will try my best to work this out..
( T_T)\(^-^ )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...