November 3, 2010

a lunch with choppa!! ♥

i was too concentrated on something yesterday night,
and ended up sleeping at 8am in the morning~

but i was not able to sleep much,
as my tummy was yelling for help~
opened my eyes at 11am sharp..
the first thing i do was rush to downstairs and look for my mom aka food resources..
but then i realized i was abandoned by everybody!!
=A=!!!!!

never mind, look for baby..
what?
working already??!!
ok.. fine..
i shall wait for my mom to come back =]
and at the same time play with my camera~

12pm.. 1pm.. 2pm..
omg.. i just hanging my tummy with a few glasses of water only..
and im stucked in my house with no food and no car!!

on the border line between hunger and death..
my angel came and save me~
and brought me to T.G.I Friday @ IOI~
introducing my angel..
choppa!!!! ♥


お蔭で finally i see food~
ate beef bacon burger and also strawberry parfeit!!
大満足ワアアアア~~♥



really thank you for saving my life~~~ =D
but im very unsatisfied that you always grab my bill..
oh god, please just let me pay for my bill and stuffs..
my hands are full with sins already..
remember that i owe you 51 abalones ya..
haiz haiz~
but enjoyed the short moment..^^

gotta go yoga class already..
my yoga mat spirit are waiting for me~
ciao~~~
love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...