February 22, 2010

missed my brother..

today my brother has left the house and went to vocational school to study..
for the days coming, he will only come back home once a month..

as my dad and I were busy, therefore my mom was the only one sending my brother away..
my mom told me that she hugged my brother and cried..
my brother’s eyes turned red..
but he managed to bear with the tears, as what I expected..

i know that my mom was missed my brother so so so much and worrying sick about him..
she busted out with tears every second I mention my brother..
heart broken when I saw her tears drop..

i tried not to make the situation more and more emotional..
but I just cant..
all that I can do is just stay beside my mom and cry together with her..

now only I realized how lonely is it without my brother together with us..
hate him, bully him, quarrel with him or ignore him like he is invisible..
this is what happening everyday between me and him..
but I missed him so much and felt so sad when he is not around..
how good is it if he is just right here beside us right at this moment..

hope that everything is fine with him..
hope that he will get used to the bed and sleep well tonight..
hope that he will get used to the food..
hope that he will take care of himself even though we are not by his side..
hope that he will come back as soon as possible..
and hope that I can stop crying..

I miss you, dear brother..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...