February 15, 2010

2 days before valentine's and 2 days after my birthday^^

there goes my 18..
i cant believe that joanne is 19 years old~!!
the last year of my 'tenn'age years..
sad sad..... >.<
i celebrated my birthday on the 12th of february..
with all my dear friends..
everybody came to my house to makan makan, play mahjong, play cards, play piano, have a couple of drinks and chit-chatting..
felt that my house was too small on that moment..
haha.. xD

received many presents from they all..
which were bought based on their understanding of me..
haha..

so the conclusion can be made is..
joanne loves baking cakes and cookies..
joanne loves pink piggy..
joanne loves surfing board??
joanne loves cant wake up by using a normal alarm clock..
joanne is their world's best friend..
hahaha =]



and i also received two cute and adorable teddy bears which were made by him =]
teddy bears in leopards~!!
omg zheng!!
i just cant stop loving them.. >.<
still thinking about their names..
*headache headache*


really had a fun and wonderful night~
thank you all my dears~
love you all muacks!!


and yup, 2 days after my birthday..
its chinese new year and valentine's day!!
my day was spilt into 3 parts..
which is valentine's -- gong xi gong xi -- valentine's
hahaha xD

me and him went to alex's house to play 'kong ming deng'~
we wrote some wishes towards our future..
random and long winded like writing stories nia >.<
but had fun haha^^



and my valentine's day has ended..
by receiving chocolates from him..
and spending the last few hours playing cards and listening to jay chou's song..
hohohoho.. xD

thank you ya~
love you always =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...