March 8, 2010

this is it??

university life started 2 weeks ago..
looking at my 4 assignments and a bunch of tutorial questions on my table..
feel so so so stressed and depressed..
hope that i can get them done..
if not i will get a 'chased-out' from the lecturers, seriously.. >.<

dont really know how to do the assignments..
my research material for my assignment was rejected.. >.<
so gotta do it again start from zero..
roarrrrr!!!

economics and business law textbooks OUT OF STOCK!!
so i havent done any reading at all..
and first test for all the subjects is 3 weeks later..
shit..

for me, university life consists of a few keywords..
- lecture
- assignments and deadlines
- exams
- lots of study
- stress!!

i was so looking forward to university life before..
but this is it???

luckily i still have them by my side..
play basketball, play pool, hangout somtimes and laughing over some rubbish together~
at least i wont be found dead out of stress..
haha xD

well gotta stop mumuring here and get back to work~
hope to burn the midnight oil and finish all the assignments as soon as possible..
so that i can really get a really good rest..

eyebags and dark eye circles please stay away from me!!
im only 19!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...