November 1, 2011

MAC Hello Kitty Brush Set

Finally, my brush has arrived my doorste
MAC Hello Kitty Brush Set~



I bought it from a local online shop..
I have heard that MAC actually does not have this Hello Kitty Brush Set in their collection..
or in another term -- fake!
but some of the people also said that the quality isn't that bad as reviewed..
As a Hello Kitty super fan, I don't mind..
Cause Hello Kitty brushes are just too adorable to be true~
lol..

The brush set contains 7 brushes in total..
1. blend
2. foundation
3. blush
4. eye shadow
5. eye blending
6. angled shading
7. mini shading

For those who are looking for MAC authentics, the Hello Kitty brush set may not be what you want. =)

But for me, I am not the picky kind of person.
the brushes are quite soft and good in quality too..
especially the foundation brush, face blend and blush, which I liked the most~
but the brush length is rather short to me as I am more used to full-sized brushes..

Overall, I would rate a 3.5 out of 5 stars~
Will start to make good use of the Hello Kitty brushes~
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...