May 23, 2010

mango ham roll =]

a lovely sunday morning~
woke up from my slumber at 1 sumthing in the afternoon..
niceeee =]

started to make mango ham roll as what is written in plan B..
haha..
at first, i have no confidence at all..
cooking is really my biggest weak point =x

then my angel is here~
really helped me out~
and the spring roll tastes good~
nyahahaha..
my whole family gave positive feedback..
which was very unusual when im involved in some cooking~ xD

looks good? > <

oh, by the way~
i got a software from nd~
and i tried out some photo editting for the first time..
im newbie..
so dont hurt my feeling by saying the word 'ugly'..
hahaha..
juz joking~

white mice no 1 : darling ru ♥
white mice no 2 : my mom ♥

white mice no 3 & 4 : me and darling ru ♥
masih boleh cover?
hahaha..
boleh la~~

that's all for today~
nights everybody~
love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...