July 11, 2012

Le Trip to Pulau Redang

My besties and I have been talking and planning about Redang Trip since 5 years ago when we were secondary.. However the planning remains planning only, none of us took the initiation to work on the plan.. in short, it's just NATO.. no action talk only.. lol..
and finally, thanks to our organiser - Jit Siang and Aaron made our dream come true~ *clap hands*
cheers to our Redang 3D2N trip <3





guess what, this is my very first visit to Pulau Redang..
before this I have heard about people saying how beautiful is Redang, but in my mindset, the beaches in Malaysia are dirty and polluted..

and the moment I saw Redang with my own eyes.....
Whoah!! I can't believe the seawater is blue as Listerine!
the water is so clear that i could see the corals and fishes on the sea floor..
by looking back to the pictures, I can still remember the smell of the sea breeze =]
but one of the thing is, the seasides are full of dead corals, which is quite painful to walk on.. and i hurt my toe by accidentally kicked on it lol..





During the trip, 70% of my time was spent under some shades with sunblock 130SPF+ on all the time lol..
Coz I don't wanna get painful sunburn.. I can still remember the last time I got a sunburn, my skin peeled off like snake omggg.. Scariest moment in my life!
But in the end, I still got sunburn - not on my face or body, but on my scalp during the snorkeling activities..
Is it unusual or normal? I feel like a weirdo to have red scalp and it is so damn obvious..








Also, we took a walk by the seaside during midnight..
It's undeniable that, Pulau Redang is really a great place to spend your holiday and get rid of those stress..
It has a beautiful night view which can never be seen from a city..
You can see thousand of stars glowing in the dark and you can hear the sound of waves hitting on the shore..
how ease my mind was that moment..
oh, almost forgotten, before going to bed, we took a walk to the end of the shore, passed to bridge and went near to the dive centre..
by rubbing the wet sand, for the first time, I can actually see blue sand! so pretty......
according to the local workers, some of them said that they are jellyfishes' eggs while some of them said that the blue sand is jellyfishes' food.. i'm not so sure, still need to do some research to find out my answer.. =)





even though 3D2N is kinda short, but I really enjoyed the trip, especially with my besties..
and I'm so looking forward to our next trip^^
me want go Maldives...............................................
gotta start saving more money from now on lol..
that's all for today good night everybody =)))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...