July 5, 2012

Here comes busy July > <

I've been so insanely busy for the past few weeks - assignment due dates, final exams and work like cow!
Feel so bad urrrrgh..
Before work, I found myself 10 minutes in the car to do a slight update here lol..
And tadah!!
My super tired face + red eyes = =



But guess what, the good news is, I finally get to enjoy my semester holiday starting tomorrow~~ (practically)
Coz I'm going to Pulau Redang tomorrow night with my bunch of besties!! *clap hands*
Excited to the max!
By the way, what to bring? Coz this is actually my very first time to Redang lol.. Finally I'll be a true Malaysian tomorrow =D

Will update more soon..
Need to blog my malacca trip ASAP urrrrrggghhhh..
That's all for now, gotta work ciaozzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...