March 20, 2012

my new companion: Lumix G3 ♥

I have been thinking to replace my old Sony camera since months ago..
previously I was considering betweem Nikon J1, Canon G1X and Lumix G3..
it gave me a true headache while deciding which to buy as they visible differences in terms of screen resolution, ISO level, shutter speed, interchangeable lens, image stabilization and more!

but in the end, I have chosen Lumix G3..
cause I feel more comfortable using it than others..
no la, it's because of the flip-out screen to capture rare angle..
no it's the love at first sight.. duh...........................

anyway, I have saved up enough cash to buy my new companion today~
the Lumix G3 in white!!






but it's sooooo difficult to get the white colour as I have searched number of places, but only red, black and brown available =(
but luckily, in the end I still managed to spot 1 at Sunway Pyramid~
by now I guess some of my friends already started to laugh at me, because they say I should get a DLSR instead.. lols..
I don't mind.. It's love at first sight 
and I'm gonna fully utilize it to capture nice pictures~

oh, It's 11am.. time for my TV drama session..
ciaoooooo~
stay tuned for more updates..
good night everybody~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...