November 16, 2011

A date with the new-born love birds

Xiao Ru and I had a date at Pavilion with a pair of love birds today~

My challenge of the day, is to wear on Dolly Wink fake lashes no. 2 and no. 6.
Upper lashes was not a problem.
It was the lower lashes!
so difficult to put the lashes as compared to strip lashes.
you just gotta stay focus and apply all of them parts by parts lol..

And after almost half an hour of hard time, I finally got them on~
tried my best to adjust the spread between lower lashes on right side to be equivalent to the left side.
Sorry if they looked ugly, but I already did my best as first time user > <"
Any comments or suggestions for improvement are welcomed =]

The final result was like this.



My pretty darling Xiao Ru <3
knew her since the day she was born, aka my beloved cousin sis~~~





this is the only picture I have with 3 of us together..
but why sooooo blur??
sad sad sad!!




We had brunch at Takahashi Cafe @ Tokyo Street, Pavilion
Nice environment and also nice food there~

After flipping through pages of the menu, I decided to go for beef and yolk spaghetti~
even though the portion is small, but you can never imagine how full you can be in the end!
no doubt the thick and creamy white sauce is their secret weapon!
full to the max!
*burpsss*


but pity thing is..
Xiao Ru and me had quite awkward moments throughout the day..
two of us gotta stay busy all the time, keep chatting, and make sure we walk in front of them because we might bump into another *shy* moment any time by turning our heads..

it's because..
there is a new born love birds just beside us!

seriously, I really don't know how to handle this and I have never been in this kinda situation until today..
and the environment just got worsen after Xiao Ru went for her friend's b'day celebration and left me alone..
*tears*

me versus two of them..
feel like digging a hole on the floor immediately and stuck my head into it..
LOL!!
but I'm quite impressed of my performance today, that I got along quite well with two of them~

technique to handle this?
Answer: yea, you have to be thick-skinned and that is all you need =)))

p/s:
the relationship between four of us are also complicated in such a way that,
3 of us girls are cousins, but at the same time, me and the couples are actually colleagues too!
don't understand?
never mind, just forget about it LOL!

but anyway,
despite all the awkwardness,
I really liked the two of them~
such lovely couples aww~
*heart melted*
my wish for both of you is that, you will hold each other's hand tight,
and love each other til forever! 




okay, I am getting blushes when I'm looking at the picture..
gotta stop right here and go for a good bath~
coz I'm gonna start working tomorrow after a long break.

Wish me luck!
Good night and sweet dream to you~
Stay tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...