March 30, 2010

long time no see~~~

Long time no see to my blog~
Its been a busy month since my uni started..
The good news is..
I have already done 3 assignments so far~
can finally slightly relax my hands.. haha xD

throughout the month, I’ve been enjoying my time..
doing assignments and homework, driving lessons, playing basketball, playing pool, shopping and dating with my dears..
happy happy^^

cant describe it in detail but here are some updates about the month~
- cafeteria @ sunway -
- playing in the classroom @ sunway college -
- playing basketball @ taman desa-- taipei walk @ kuchai lama -- umai-ya @ puchong boulevard -
- happy cafe @ oug -- kimgary @ mid valley -oh, by the way, college holiday is going to start next week..
weeeeeeeeeee~!! >x<
a list of planning are on the paper already haha xD
but I wont forget to study also as final exam is around the corner huhuhu >.<
cant wait for the weekend to come~
to all my dears..
im coming~
muacksssss!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...