April 7, 2010

the truth behind those friendly faces..

my heart shattered into pieces....
because i am not the good girl to them anymore..

as usual, i ask my darling to hang out together..
but both her mom and dad restricted her to go out with me..

the reason is that im not a trustworthy person anymore..
they said that i've been in a relationship in such early age..
and they were sure that i will be pregnant before marriage and before im 21..
so, they were afraid that i will be a bad influence to their daughter..

what the heck??
that matter will not and wont ever happen to me..
even though im with him,
but im still the old joanne..
i got my principles and i wont do anything irresponsible..

well, even i say this in front of them..
it wont make any changes, though..

cant put all the blame on them..

they used to be the ones who loved me,
and they were really important to me..
but now..
i really need to know how am i supposed to face them..

and maybe for a long time, i cant see my darling..
missed her so much..

tears..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...